Telenor customers can check their balance by dialing Telenor Balance Check code *444# In this article, we will share 3 different ways with you to check Telenor Balance. You can check your balance with Balance check code method, Telenor balance check via My Telenor App and Telenor Balance inquiry in Telenor handset.
- How to check Telenor Balance
- Telenor Balance Check with My Telenor App
- Telenor Balance Check with Telenor Cellphones
1. Telenor Balance Check Code 2018:
Telenor Balance Check Facility is available for all Telenor Prepaid / Postpaid subscribers and within Prepaid Tariff this facility is available for all Talkshawk and Djuice customers. To check your Telenor SIM remaining cash credit, minutes, SMS, or internet MBs please follow the simple steps given below:
|PAYG||Balance||Rs. 0.20 (Excluding Taxes)||*444#|
|PAYG||SMS||Rs. 0.20 (Excluding Taxes)||*111#|
|PAYG||Minutes||Rs. 0.20 (Excluding Taxes)||*222#|
|PAYG||Internet||Rs. 0.20 (Excluding Taxes)||*999#|
Terms & Conditions:
- Charges are excluding all taxes. Standard taxes would be applied on each transaction
- Codes can be changed any time
- All Prepaid and Postpaid subscribers can avail this facility including both, Djuice and Talkshawk users
- Telenor’s Terms & Conditions apply and can be read at Telenor Official Website
2. Telenor Balance Check Via My Telenor App:
Besides, Telenor Balance Check Code method, there’s another method to check your Telenor SIM Balance Online plus there are so many other useful services that Telenor subscribers can avail such as Bill Payments, Online Recharge, Account Info, Usage Details and many more. To check your balance online or without dialing any codes, all you need to do is simply follow these easy steps:
- Go to My Telenor App (Play Store) OR My Telenor App (App Store)
- Install the App
- After installing the App, Open it
- Click on Quick Sign In with 3G/4G
- Enter your Phone Number in the required field
- On successful Account Registration you will now be able to see your Telenor SIM (Current Account Balance) on the main page plus you can do so many other things with My Telenor App just like we have mentioned above.
3. Telenor Balance Check with Telenor Mobile:
If you have a Telenor device/handset then you can easily check your balance through given method below:
- Open “Telenor Services” Settings
- Click on “Balance”
- By following this procedure you will easily be able to check your current/remaining Telenor Balance.
This was all about Telenor Balance Check Code 2018 | Telenor Balance Check Online (Latest). Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below and let us know if you found the aforementioned briefly discussed package / offer helpful and interesting. Be in the know, by simply joining our Cells.pk Community to check what’s trending or to get latest updates related to the topics of your choice.
You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for queries, suggestions, feedback or even if you want us to cover any topic of your choice - feel free to write to us. You can also follow us on twitter @CellsPK. Stay tuned for more interesting News, Reviews and Updates coming your way!