Ufone customers can now easily check their Ufone SIM information by simply following latest methods which we are going to share with you today. Sometimes, we forget our Ufone SIM number in case if we are reactivating it after such a long time or there could be other similar reasons. In this article we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to check Ufone number owner details easily even if you are running out of balance.
Table Of Contents:
- Ufone Number Check Code 01
- Ufone Number Check 02
- Ufone Number Ownership
- Trace Ufone Number
- Ask a Friend
Check out Ufone Free Internet 2018: 3 Latest and Useful Tricks
1. Ufone Number Check Code 2018 (Trick 1):
By following below given simple and easy steps, you can find out how to check ufone number in mobile. Please find details:
- Go to > Dialpad
- Dial *780*3# and click call button
- In next step, your Ufone SIM number will appear on your screen
- Go to > Dialpad
- Type *1# and click call button
- In next step, your Ufone SIM number will be appeared on your screen
2. Ufone SIM Number Check Code (Trick 2):
There’s another way with which you can easily check your Ufone SIM number, by following the below given method:
Ufone SIM number check code may vary, according to Customer’s city / place. In case of any difficulty, Customers are requested to check other codes given below, if the aforementioned codes does not work for them *9# , *8# , *7# , *6# , *5# , *4# , *3# , *2# , *1# ,*0#
For further assistance please visit Ufone Official Website or dial 0331 1333100 from your Ufone Number.
The above given methods are completely free and by following, this procedure you will be able to find complete information of the owner of Ufone SIM.
3. How to Check Ufone SIM Number Customer Name & CNIC Number:
To do the following, you will need to send an Empty Message to a short code 667. By following this procedure, one can easily find out Ufone SIM Number ownership details via SMS.
|Send Empty Message to 667||Minimal Service Charges may apply|
- Customers can also retrieve details that are (required for MNP) by sending MNP in SMS to 667 from any mobile network SIM.
- The response includes Name, CNIC number & ICCID / IMSI of sender.
4. Trace Ufone Number:
As of now, the company Ufone has not introduced any such service to facilitate customers with which they can actually trace their/any Ufone Number in Pakistan. However, there’s another way by which you can trace your Ufone Number.
All you need to do is simply log onto Google Find My Device option. This way, you will be given with an option to make a phone call on your number. Hence, you can easily find your mobile in case, if it was misplaced in your house somewhere.
5. Ask a Friend:
You can ask any friend, who already had saved this misplaced number earlier into his/her contacts list. As soon as they will give you a call, your Ufone number will appear on their mobile screen. We hope any of the above given methods will work for you.
All of the above mentioned methods are absolutely free to use and by following these tricks you can easily find out your Ufone number even when you have zero balance.
6. Terms & Conditions:
- Subscription codes can be changed at any time, subscribers are requested to check Ufone Official website if the code doesn’t work for them.
- Please dial 333 Ufone helpline for further information
- Customers will receive their Ufone sim owner name on their mobile screens for absolutely free
- This service would might only work on active sims, inactive sims may not work
You can share this article with friends on Twitter and Facebook if you found this article helpful or interesting. Keep visiting us to stay updated with the latest happenings and stories from the tech-world.