Ufone loan code 2018, enable Ufone Postpaid customers to get Advance Balance when running out of Balance or in times of need. Almost all Mobile network companies in Pakistan have introduced Advance loan service but for Prepaid subscribers only, whereas Ufone has introduced this service for its Prepaid as well as Postpaid Subscribers. Please find complete details including Subscription code, Price, Ufone advance balance check code and Ufone advance unsubscribe code below:
1. Ufone Loan Code (Postpay):
Ufone customers can now stay connected with their loved-ones without being worried about their Balance as Ufone UAdvance Postpay Loan service is there to help you in times of need. Now, customers can always have enough balance with UAdvance for Postpaid.
2. Ufone Advance Code 2018:
Ufone Postpaid customers can easily receive Advance loan by simply following these simple and easy steps that are mentioned below:
- Go to Dialpad
- Type Ufone Loan Code *229#
- In next step, you will receive a successful transaction confirmation message that you have successfully received UAdvance Postpay Loan
3. Ufone Loan Code Price & Tariff:
Ufone Postpaid subscribers can avail Postpay Loan Service in case, if they have already consumed all their balance and still need to make Ufone Advance Call in just Rs. 5+tax (Flat charges of Rs. 5 will be charged while tax will be applicable on total amount of the invoice)
4. Ufone Advance Unsubscribe Code:
- Ufone UAdvance Postpay Service can be easily unsubscribed by simply dialing *127*2#
5. Terms & Conditions:
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued via Biometric Verification – PTA
- Effective from 16th March 2018, taxes on all Postpaid packages and products will be charged on the billing address according to the provincial taxes imposed by the Government of Pakistan, presented in the table below:
|Tax Territory||Postpay Tax Regime - 2017|
|AIT||GST - Voice, texts,VAS, Line rent &other services|
|3)||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK)||12.50%||19.50%|
|6)||Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJK)||12.50%||17.00%|
|8)||Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA)||0.00%||0.00%|
|9)||Provincially Administered Tribal Areas (PATA) - KPK||0.00%||0.00%|
|10)||PATA - Balochistan||0.00%||19.50%|
Don’t forget to share your feedback in the comments section below if you found Ufone UAdvance Postpay Loan Service 2018, helpful and interesting.
We would love to hear from you at email@example.com, please write to us in case of any concerns, queries and suggestions. Let’s be friends on twitter @CellsPK and Facebook Cells.pk Stay tuned for more upcoming interesting News, Reviews, Packages/Offers and Updates.